Site Supervisor, Multi-family Projects
Self-directed home building professional with 2 to 4 years’ experience in supervision of multi-family development projects. Your skills and experience include a strong understanding of plans and specifications and the ability to successfully plan and execute complex projects. Effective leadership of staff and trade partners is achieved by setting clear and reasonable expectations holding yourself accountable for your actions. You embrace challenges and opportunities to gain experience, skills and knowledge contributing to personal and company success.
- Proactive planning and scheduling of overlapping scopes of work to ensure adherence to project schedules and budgets.
- Effective direction of site personnel, setting clear goals and expectations and mentoring subordinate staff members.
- Building and sustaining strong relationships with trade partners
- Strong communication skills using a variety of means
- Agile approach to problem-solving when faced with unexpected challenges
- Forward-looking to anticipate and resolve conflicting priorities before problems arise
- Act with integrity and take personal accountability for your actions
- Attention to details ensuring consistent and high-quality homes
- Take initiative to identify and implement efficient and sustainable improvements in construction practices and process
Interested? Tell us about yourself: email@example.com