Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Avalon Master Builder is looking to add a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to join their team in 2018!
This role will focus on delivering industry-leading marketing initiatives. The opportunity exists for this individual to get great exposure within the real estate industry and build a long-term career with a dynamic, growing, reputable home builder. Applicants for this position will be self-motivated individuals with a high degree of initiative, organizational skills and have a creative spark. The candidate selected for this position will possess strong interpersonal skills, be attentive to detail, and possess critical thinking and analytical skills.
Avalon is a growing company with a small company mentality. We work hard, are very hands on but have a lot of fun every day at work. We pride ourselves on being out of the box thinkers and make the impossible seem possible. But most important before you join the team we want to make sure you are fit personality wise. We’ll want to hang out with you and maybe grab a beverage together after work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Marketing Research & Intelligence
- Continually research residential market conditions and maintain a pulse on new/resale markets
- Update competitive tracking for residential projects maintaining an accurate competitive database
- Provide recommendations for product and marketing initiatives based on research findings
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of sales and marketing spends, updating weekly reports and distributing to sales staff and management as required
- Support sales team by translating and sharing market information and findings
- Track and analyze demographic information of purchasers and prospects
Marketing Campaigns & Events
- Based on market and internal insight provide recommendations to drive traffic and ultimately sales
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns, materials and events to drive traffic & sales
- Manage all ongoing marketing activities to ensure optimal efficiency, impressions and branding
- Book and manage media plan ensuring optimal marketing spend to results. Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Manage corporate social media channels to ensuring current, consistent and relevant content to audiences
- Plan events, meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; working on the ground at the actual event
Coordination of Marketing Tools
- Coordinate the build out of future Sales Centres and show homes as required Ensure existing Sales Centres are operating efficiently and presented “like new”
- Coordinate between marketing and development team to define unit specifications
- Coordinate the creative process by managing consultants and suppliers to agreed end deliverables
- Prepare sales and marketing handouts for new residential projects. Keep promotional materials current, managing inventory of marketing collateral, placing orders when required and verifying receipt of orders.
- Coding invoices and budget tracking
- Creating forms and process development
- Credit Card receipt matching
- File management – physical and online
- Spreadsheet and database tracking
Qualifications and Skills:
- Marketing/Advertising Diploma or Degree
- Previous marketing, advertising or graphic design experience considered an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
We are an energetic workplace with a young and diverse team. Open communication is encouraged by all teams and management. Our team members are invited to share ideas and innovations to help improve the company and processes. Avalon Master Builder offers a competitive compensation plan, health benefits and training.
Interested? Please submit your cover letter and resume to Terra Davidson, Sales & Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.